- Offensive language
- Aggressive or threatening behaviour
- Racist, sexist or homophobic language
- Any form of discrimination
If any behaviour is deemed to be unacceptable or a member of our team is made to feel uncomfortable, threatened or discriminated the following actions will be taken:
- We will give people the opportunity to address unacceptable behaviour
- If it continues we may decide to terminate the telephone call
- We may decide we are no longer prepared to communicate directly with someone over the telephone and require all future communication to be in writing, where a member of management will receive the copies of the conversation.
- We may cancel the order and refund the money
- We may refuse any further dealings in the future
We do not tolerate defamatory behaviour towards the employees or our people on these websites. Content that we believe to be abusive or unsuitable may be escalated for further action, which may include contacting the author, reporting it to the relevant company and/or taking legal action.
During these trying times, we understand the frustration of our customers and suppliers, however, our team is working round the clock and we aim to provide a smooth and unaffected service, however now more than ever we are dealing with situations which may find you with some delays or substitutions with your order. We will do our best to update each and every customer on the status of their order. We hope you understand the circumstances we are dealing with during this time.
Please read more here.