100mm Celotex GA4100 Insulation Board
100mm Celotex GA4100 insulation board is by far one of the most popular PIR insulation board in the market. It is highly reliable and durable.
100mm Celotex GA4100 Insulation Board Properties include
100mm Celotex Insulation is part of range a very high performance and versatile range that is suitable throughout a building project, some applications include:-
- Ground floors
- Solid concrete
- Block, and beam
- Suspended timber joist
- Where underfloor heating is used.
- Timber frames
- Steel frames
- Pitched roofs
- Flat roofs.
- Other projects
- Lining existing timber
- masonry structures to increase thermal efficiency
Product benefits of 100mm Celotex GA4100 Insulation Board
- 100mm Celotex InsulationGA4100’s low emissivity aluminium foil facing can help achieve lower U-values when installed facing a clear air space within a construction.
- This is a thermal insulation solution that can help achieve energy use and carbon dioxide emissions targets set by national building regulations.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness: 50-100mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity composite aluminum foil
- Manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
Certification of 100mm Celotex GA4100 Insulation Board
- British Board of Agrement for floors, framed walls and pitched roofs
More information on 100mm Celotex GA4100 Insulation Board
Other brands that offer 100mm insulation boards (PIR insulation boards) are as below, we can offer them as a like for like substitute:
Please make sure you under the delivery condition when buying, ensure your site is able to accommodate the transport vehicle and you have sufficient offloading requirements.
Celotex GA4100 insulation is from the GA4000 family. See the full GA4000 range
Want more information from the Celotex manufacturer for the GA4000 range click here