130mm Celotex XR4130 Insulation Board from the XR4000 Range
130mm Celotex XR4130 Insulation Board properties:-
- PIR insulation board
- Economical in that low U-values can be reached without the use of multiple insulation layers.
- 140mm Celotex XR4130 has a low thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK.
Multipurpose, versatile product some application examples include:-
- Ground floors
- Solid concrete
- Block, and beam
- Suspended timber joist
- Where underfloor heating is used.
- Timber frames
- Steel frames
- Pitched roofs
- Flat roofs.
- Other projects
- Lining existing timber
- masonry structures to increase thermal efficiency.
What product benefits does 130mm Celotex XR4130 Insulation Board offer?
- Lower U-Values can be achieved when installed facing a clear air space within a construction. This is due to the low emissivity aluminium foil facing.
- 140mm Celotex XR4130 can help to meet energy use and carbon dioxide emissions targets.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness: 110-200mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity composite aluminium foil
- Manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP). Therefore making it an environmentally friendly product.
Certification of 130mm Celotex XR4130 Insulation Board
- British Board of Agrement for floors, framed walls, and pitched roofs
- The BBA certification assessed thermal performance, condensation risk, floor loading, and durability
More information on Celotex XR4000 Insulation
To get the information on Celotex XR4000 insulation range directly from the Celotex insulation manufacturer click here.
If not other brands such as Kingspan, Isover, Rockwool and Knauf can help you find the perfect product.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you.