32mm Drywall Screw Fine Thread Zinc 1000 Pc Per Box
32mm Drywall Screw Fine Thread Zinc (screws) is designed for attaching drywall to wood or metal studs. They are threaded along their entire length and are self-threading. This allows them to be installed without the need for a pilot hole.
- Hardened screws with sharp point for fast installation
- Mainly used to attach drywall to wood or metal studs.
- The coarse threaded screws hold better in the wood
- The fine threaded screws are more suitable when using metal studs
- Available in a range of sizes and lengths
More information Drywall Screws Zinc
Please note that the screws are sold per box, each box contains 1000 screws.
If this is not what you are looking for, see more from our accessories collections which include Black Phosphate drywall screws and tapes.
Keep an eye on in the bulk buy page, there may be special offers on insulation from time to time. Be sure to understand the delivery policy before ordering, the size of the transport may depend on the amount you order.
If you can’t find what you are looking for?
Drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you. Or fill in a contact us page/request a quote