50mm Celotex Cavity Wall Insulation CW4050 Board 1200mm x 450mm from the CW4000 Range
50mm Celotex Cavity Wall Insulation CW4050 board properties:-
- PIR insulation board
- 50mm Celotex CW4050 has a low thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK.
Multipurpose, versatile product that has the following applications:-
- Walls- Sized to fit between cavity wall ties, it is lightweight and rigid; making it easy to handle, transport, and fit on site.
- Suitable for use in new buildings and extensions
- Partial fill cavity insulation board
What product benefits does 50mm Celotex Cavity Wall Insulation CW4050 board offer?
- Lower U-Values are achieved when installed facing a clear air space within a construction. This is due to the low emissivity aluminium foil facing.
- Board size: 1200 x 450mm
- Thickness : 40-100mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity composite aluminium foil
- Manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP). Therefore, making it Environmentally friendly.
Certification of 50mm Celotex Cavity Wall Insulation CW4050 board
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000
- CE marking complying with BS EN 13165:2001
- The insulation component of this Celotex is given an A+ rating in comparison to the BRE Green Guide 2008
More information on Celotex 50mm Celotex Cavity Wall Insulation CW4050
To get the information on50mm Celotex Cavity Wall Insulation CW4050 range directly from the Celotex insulation manufacturer click here.
If this is not what you are looking for, the Celotex brand has a wide number of options to suit your build. Other ranges include TB4000, PL4000, GA4000 and more. If not other brands such as Kingspan, Isover, Rockwool and Knauf can help you find the perfect product.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you.