60mm K107 Kingspan Kooltherm Insulation
60mm K107 Kingspan Kooltherm Insulation is an improved and upgraded insulation of the Kingspan K7 range, its majority advantage is the improved thermal conductivity value of 0.018W/mK across the range of thicknesses, compared to K7’s 0.020w/mK – 0.023w/mK across the range.
Other properties include:-
- The material used for manufacture is phenolic
- Designed for use on pitched roof boards
- Designed for tiled or slated pitched roofs.
- Low Emissivity
- Resistant to the transmission of water vapour.
- Has compressive strength of K rand about 12%
Key features of 60mm K107 Kingspan Kooltherm Insulation:
- Low thermal conductivity – 0.018 W/m.K
- On average its use creates 15% more usable warm roof space
- Negligible smoke obscuration
- Class 0 /Low-Risk fire rating
- Not necessary to Insulated pipes and tanks
- No condensation risk
- Unaffected by air movement
- Resistant to the passage of water vapor
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Non–deleterious material
- CFC/HCFC–free with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
More information on 60mm K107 Kingspan Insulation:-
Kingspan K107 insulation is available in a range of thickness
To get the information on K107 Kooltherm insulation range directly from the Kingspan insulation manufacturer click here.
If this is not what you are looking for, the Kingspan brand has a wide number of options to suit your build. Other ranges from Kingspan can be found here. If not other brands such as Celotex, Isover, Rockwool, Thinsulex, Tyvek and Knauf can help you find the perfect product.
Keep an eye on in the bulk buy page, there may be special offers on insulation from time to time. Be sure to understand the delivery policy before ordering, the size of the transport may depend on the amount you order.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, be sure to drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you, fill in a contact u page or rest a quote.