75mm RW5 Rockwool Slab Insulation (2.16m2 per pack)
75mm RW5 Rockwool Slab Insulation are a semi-rigid and rigid slabs which are high quality resin bonded slabs used to be as thermal, acoustic and fire resistant insulation. The can be widely used through the building project. These slabs are available in a number of thickness to suit your project.
Density – 100kg/m3
Size of slab – 120mm x 600mm
Pack quantity – 3 Slabs per pack
75mm RW5 Rockwool Slab Insulation is specially designed for the following uses;-
75mm RW5 Rockwool Slab Insulation works well in:-
- Wide range of general building applications
- Partition walls
Features 75mm RW5 Rockwool Slab Insulation:
- Water repellent
- Non- Hygroscpoic
- Water vapour resistance is negligible
- Thermal conductivity os 0.034W/mk
- Thermal insulation
- Acoustic insulation
- Fire insulation
- Resists high temperatures
- No maintenance
- Black or white tissues and aluminium foil facings available
- No Ozone Depleting potential or Global warming potential a.
75mm RW5 Rockwool Slab Insulation are certified by Lloyd’s register of shipping as non-combustible materials for use on:
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible – Highest fire resistance level/
- Compliance with BS EN 13162, ISO 14001
More information on 75mm RW5 Rockwool Slab Insulation (2.16m2 per pack) ) :-
Rockwool Slab insulation is a high-performance brand which offers a number of uses.
See product information directly from the Rockwool manufacturers click here
Discover more Rockwool products insulationhub.co.uk has to offer click here
If you can’t find the product that you are looking for please make sure you let us know, we will try and source the right product for your build. In addition to this, we stock more than just insulation. So whatever your build needs, we are sure to have it.