90mm Rockwool Flexi ® Slab Insulation
90mm Rockwool Flexi ® Slab Insulation is a multi-purpose, versatile product that offers acoustic and thermal insulation.
Available in 600mm slab width.
Properties of 90mm Rockwool Flexi ® Slab Insulation include:-
- Unique flexible edge on one side
- Manufactured with patented flexible edge
- Ensures a perfect fit between insulation and framework
- Can be fitted between fresh timber – adaptable to timber drying out and shrinking back.
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Acoustic insulation
- A1 classified non-combustible fire resistance.
- Easy to install
Applications of 90mm Rockwool Flexi ® Slab Insulation include:-
- Pitched roof rafters
- Frames external walls
- internal partitions
- intermediate floors
- Separating walls and floors
- Timber suspended ground floors
- The patented FLEXI Edge® offers an accurate fit for all widths, overcoming problems with cold spots and acoustics that are associated with other types of insulation.
- The insulation fits all typical metal and timber framework, a reliable option in any design specification.
- High performing acoustic, thermal and fire protection properties, for a comfortable and safe home.
- ROCKWOOL FLEXI® has been rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, the highest level of fire resistance.
- Fast and easy to install, the versatility of FLEXI for suitability all over the home makes it a simple and safe option for design specifications.
Euroclass A1 non-combustible
More information on 90mm Rockwool Flexi:-
90mm Rockwool Flexi Slab insulation is a high-performance brand which offers a number of uses.
See product information directly from the Rockwool manufacturers click here
If you can’t find the product that you are looking for please make sure you let us know, we will try and source the right product for your build. In addition to this, we stock more than just insulation. So whatever your build needs, we are sure to have it.