ACTIS TRISO SUPER 10+
ACTIS TRISO SUPER 10+ is a thin insulation product which maximises thermal efficiency and with minimal thickness. This is multifoil insulation that provides a number of applications. Triso Super 10+ is 35mm thick, and the roll is 1.6m x 10m giving coverage of 16m2.
Applications of Triso super 10+ multifoil insulation include:
- Under rafter application providing the ideal option for loft conversions and saving space.
- Triso Super 10 Plus has the specific advantage of minimising the height of the roofline, due to the relative thinness of the construction.
Thermal performance : equivalent to 210mm of fibre insulation (λD = 0.04W/mK) (for details refer to certificate)
- Ensure an air gap of 25mm minimum on either side of the insulation.
- Felted roof: ensure an air gap of 50mm minimum between the insulation and the felt with ventilation from eaves to ridge according to British Standards.
- Pull the insulation taut and staple every 50mm to the rafters or timber support using galvanised staples, 14mm minimum. 20mm stainless steel staples are recommended.
- Overlap the insulation 50mm to 100mm at each joint and staple every 50mm onto the rafter or timber support batten.
- Cover all joints with Actis isodhesiv reflective tape to give an airtight finish.
- Fold all finishing edges under by 50mm minimum, staple every 50mm and secure with a final batten.
- All exposed edges must be sealed with reflective tape to prevent the ingress of moisture to the inner layers of the insulation.
More information on ACTIS TRISO SUPER 10+
Want more information from the Actis manufacturer for the TRISO SUPER 10+ multifoil insulation click here
Other Actis products –
Hcontrol – 45mm
Boostr – 35mm
Other products that offer multifoil insulation see here.
If you need more information or can’t find what you are looking for, please contact us either by calling us, email or using our live chat. We will be more than happy to help you.