Blue Circle Hydralime – Hydrated Lime
Blue Circle Hydralime – Hydrated Lime is sold in 25 Kg paper bags.
Note that as Hydralime is non-hydraulic, it is not suitable for use in mortars and renders without a Portland cement.
Uses for Hydralime
- Makes floating renders and pointing mortars easier
- Hydralime can be used for traditional nominal mixes for
- Renders in conjunction with standard Portland-based cement or in lime-washes without cement
Features & benefit Hydralime
- Hydralime is a hydrated lime used for increased plasticity & cohesiveness in cement, mortars & renders
- A fine, white, dry powder which lightens and brightens mortars
- High calcium, non-hydraulic, hydrated lime
More information on Blue Circle
Other products that may interest you are:-
- Blue Circle Cement
- Mastercrete Cement
- Blue Circle Post Crete
- Everbuild Mortar Admix
- Ancon Staifix HRT4 Type 4
To get the information on Blue Circle Hydralime directly from the manufacturer click here.
If this is not what you are looking for, discover more building project accessories and brands.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you.