Blue Circle Postcrete
Blue Circle Postcrete is sold in 20 Kg plastic bags. It is a quick-setting ready-to-use blend of selected sand, cement and additives.
Uses for Blue Circle
- Fixing wooden, concrete and metal posts.
Features & benefit
- Easy to use, can be used straight from the bag
- Sets quickly, in approximately 5 – 10 minutes
- Strong packaging
- Fence panels can be hung after 20 – 30 minutes saving time and effort
- Minimum working temperature for Postcrete is 3 degrees centigrade
More information on Postcrete
Other products that may interest you are:-
- Blue Circle Cement
- Mastercrete Cement
- Blue Circle Hydralime
- Everbuild Mortar Admix
- Ancon Staifix HRT4 Type 4
Postcrete is also known as post-mix and postfix.
To get the information directly from the Blue circle manufacturer click here.
If this is not what you are looking for, discover more building project accessories and brands.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you.