Celotex PL4040 52.5mm Insulated Plasterboard
Celotex PL4040 52.5mm insulated plasterboard is known as insulated plasterboard because is it a PIR insulation board with a 12.5mm plasterboard (52.5mm insulation). PL4040 Celotex 52.5mm insulated plasterboard has a composite facing where the plasterboard is bonded to and it features an aluminium layer which can act as a vapour control layer. Please note that the plasterboard bonding on the PL4000 range is only available in tapered edge.
Celotex PL4040 52.5mm insulated plasterboard properties:-
- Overall 52.5mm insulation
- Thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK
- This is a two in one product providing both insulation and plasterboard
- Installation techniques include both bonding and mechanically.
- Easy installation
- Great on energy-saving long-term
- Works well for refurbishment and new build projects.
- Can be used to upgrade insulation in buildings
- Manufactured from PIR with zero ODP and low global warming potential
Applications of Celotex PL4040 52.5mm insulated plasterboard”
- Between and under rafter and joists
- Insulating solid masonry walls
- Timber frame lining applications
- Stud wall insulation
- Used to line doors and windows
More information on Celotex PL4040 52.5mm insulated plasterboard:-
To get the information on Celotex PL4000 insulation range directly from the Celotex insulation manufacturer click here.
If this is not what you are looking for, the Celotex brand has a wide number of options to suit your build. Other ranges include TB4000, GA4000, XR4000 and more. If not other brands such as Kingspan, Isover, Rockwool and Knauf can help you find the perfect product.
Keep an eye on in the bulk buy page, there may be special offers on Celotex insulation from time to time. Be sure to understand the delivery policy before ordering, the size of the transport may depend on the amount you order.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you, fill in a contact u page or request a quote.