Celotex XR4000 insulation board
Celotex XR4000 Insulation Board properties:–
- PIR insulation board
- Low U-values can be reached without the use of multiple insulation layers, therefore making it economical.
- Low thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK.
Below are examples of application within a project-
Multipurpose, versatile product that can be used for the following applications:-
- Ground floors applications include the following:-
- Solid concrete
- Block, and beam
- Suspended timber joist
- Underfloor heating areas
- Timber frames
- Steel frames
- Pitched roofs
- Flat roofs.
- Other project examples include
- Lining existing timber
- masonry structures to increase thermal efficiency.
What are the product benefits of the Celotex XR4000 Insulation Board?
- When the low emissivity aluminium foil facing is installed facing a clear space within construction, lower U values are achieved,
- Celotex XR4000 can help to meet energy use and carbon dioxide emissions targets.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness: 110-200mm
- Lambda value of 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity composite aluminium foil
- Manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP). This, therefore, making it an environmentally friendly product.
Certification of Celotex XR4000 Insulation Board
- British Board of Agrement for floors, framed walls, and pitched roofs
- The BBA certification assessed thermal performance, condensation risk, floor loading, and durability.
More information on Celotex XR4000 Insulation Board
To get the information on Celotex XR4000 insulation board range directly from the Celotex insulation manufacturer click here.
Not what you are looking for, the Celotex brand has a wide number of options to suit your build. Other ranges include TB4000, PL4000, GA4000, CW4000 and more. If not other brands such as Kingspan, Isover, Rockwool, and Knauf can help you find the perfect product.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you.