Everbuild 201 Mortar Admix – All Sizes – 5 Ltr
Everbuild 201 Mortar Admix is sold in 5 Ltrs. It is a liquid plasticising air-entraining admixture which forms extremely stable air bubbles in mortar mixes. The admix improves workability and freeze-thaw resistance in bricklaying mortars, reduces the need for lime and smoothes out variations between separate batches of sand and cement.
Uses for Everbuild 201 Mortar Admix
- External and Internal rendering
- Load bearing brickwork
- Pointing and repointing brickwork
- Block laying
Features & benefit Everbuild 201 Mortar Admix
- Contains a special additive which keeps air in the mix longer than most other competitive admixtures.
- Chloride free (chloride ion content Reduces bleeding.
- Easier tamping down and alignment.
- Improves workability
- Improves trowelability.
- Outperforms traditional Vinsol Resin Based plasticisers (See specific data)
- Provides resistance to freeze>thaw cycling down to -2°C in both wet and dry mortar.
- Replaces lime in mix, hence reduces the possibility of lime bloom and efflorescence.
- Do not use in structural concrete.
- Do not overdose.
- Do not mix with other additives in same gauging water.
- Do not use in lime-based mixes
More information on Everbuild 201 Mortar Admix
Other products that may interest you are:-
- Blue Circle Cement
- Mastercrete Cement
- Blue Circle Post Crete
- Blue Circle Hydralime
- Everbuild Mortar Admix
- Ancon Staifix HRT4 Type 4
To get the information on Everbuild 201 Mortar Admix – directly from the Everbuild manufacturer click here.
If this is not what you are looking for, discover more building project accessories and brands.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you.