Isover Acoustic Partition Roll (APR) Insulation
Isover Acoustic Partition Roll (APR). Insulation roll that makes insulating your site a quick and easy job. Some of the properties of Isover APR include:-
- Easy to install
- Made from non-combustible glass mineral roll
- Provides sound insulation – acoustic insulation
- Used as wall insulation, floor insulation, and ever partition insulation
- very sturdy but at the same time it is flexible to use.
- Zero ODP
- ZERO HWP
- Environmentally friendly
Key features of Isover Acoustic Partition Roll (APR):
- Meets Part E Building Regulations for internal walls, floors, party wall, and floors
- Meets Section 5 (Scotland) acoustic requirements
- Guaranteed lifetime performance as part of the British
- GypsumSpecSureTM system warranty
- Good thermal performance
- Easy to install
- Fire rating – Euroclass A1
- Long product life – will not age
- Fully compatible with all standard building materials and components
More Information on Isover Acoustic Partition Roll (APR)
To get the information on Isover Acoustic Partition Roll (APR) insulation range directly from the ISOVER insulation manufacturer click here.
If this is not what you are looking for, the Isover brand has a wide number of options to suit your build. Other ranges include Isover space saver combi cut insulation. If not other brands such as Celotex, Kingspan, Isover, Rockwool and Knauf can help you find the perfect product.
Keep an eye on in the bulk buy page, there may be special offers on insulation from time to time. Be sure to understand the delivery policy before ordering, the size of the transport may depend on the amount you order.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you, fill in a contact u page or request a quote.