Karma Barrier WB 10kg (2mm x 2m x 1.2m)
Karma Barrier WB 10kg (2mm x 2m x 1.2m) is a high-density thermoplastic elastomeric material that is made up of a blend of EPDM polymers. It has industrial uses and is sold as a sheet in a dark grey/black colour.
It maybe used as a single sound barrier layer ( noise curtain) or as part of a composite combined with sound absorbing materials such as mineral wool, foam for soundproofing matting.
It reduces the transmission of both impact of sound as well as airborne sound.
Benefits of Karma Barrier WB 10kg
- Flexible and easily cut.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Available in varying weights to suit application.
- Provides a cost effective sound barrier solution.
- Ecologically neutral and recyclable
- The material is bitumen free.
- Available with self-adhesive backing or Class ‘O’ foil facing.
Application and uses of Karma Barrier WB 10kg
- Industrial uses
- Sound barriers
- Barrier outer wrap of pipeline application
Measurements of Karma Barrier WB 10kg
- Sheet size: 2mm x 2m x 1.2m
More information on Karma Barrier WB 10kg
For more information on Karma Barrier WB 10kg from the manufacturer click here
To see more Karma products click here
For more acoustic products click here