Karma Visco 600 Acoustic Overlay (39mm x 2.4m x 0.6m)
Karma Visco 600 Acoustic Overlay is used to damp vibrations and reduced the impact of sound as well as airborne sounds passing through timber floors.
The boards are made up of a layer of moisture resistant MDF and sound damping strips. Added to this there is a resilient layer of acoustic felt which is on the underside.
Benefits of Karma Visco 600 Acoustic Overlay
- Excellent impact and airborne sound performance.
- Tongue and groove profile for ease of installation.
- Laid directly on to the joists.
- Can be used with most floor finishes.
Application and uses of Karma Visco 600 Acoustic Overlay
- Timber Floors
- Timber joists
- Conversion projection
Measurements of Karma Visco 600 Acoustic Overlay
- Sheet size: 95mm x 2.4m x 0.6m
More information on Karma Visco 600 Acoustic Overlay
To see more Karma products click here
For more acoustic products click here