100mm Kingspan K12 Kooltherm Insulation
100mm Kingspan K12 Kooltherm insulation – Framing board is premium insulation for timber and steel framing systems. K12 has a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core which is faced with low emissivity foil on both sides.
Properties of 100mm Kingspan K12 Kooltherm Insulation
- High Performance
- Works well in the winter keeping the inside warm and moderate temperatures in the warm summers.
- Manufactured without CFCs/HCFCs
- Econiviromental Friendly
100mm Kingspan K12 Kooltherm is designed for:-
- Solid concrete
- Suspended ground floors
- BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 (Quality Management Systems. Requirements),
- BS EN ISO 14001: 2004 (Environmental Management Systems Requirements)
- BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Health and Safety Management Systems. Requirements).
- BBA Approval Inspection Testing Certificate No 08/4615
- Harmonized Standard BS EN 13166: 2001.
More information on 100mm Kingspan K12 Insulation:-
To get the information on K12 Kooltherm insulation range directly from the Kingspan insulation manufacturer click here.
If this is not what you are looking for, the Kingspan brand has a wide number of options to suit your build. Other ranges from Kingspan can be found here. If not other brands such as Celotex, Isover, Rockwool, Thinsulex, Tyvek and Knauf can help you find the perfect product.
Be sure to keep an eye on in the bulk buy page, there may be special offers on insulation from time to time. Be sure to understand the delivery policy before ordering, the size of the transport may depend on the amount you order.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, be sure to drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you, fill in a contact u page or rest a quote.