130mm Kingspan TR24 Thermaroof Insulation
130mm Kingspan TR24 Thermaroof Insulation is high-performance insulation which has a fibre-free rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) core. TR24 Insulation works well for flat roofs waterproofed with partially bonded torch applied multi-layer bituminous waterproofing
Properties of 130mm Kingspan TR24 Thermaroof
- Rigid thermoset insulation
- Compatible with the majority of torch-applied waterproofing systems
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- The upper surface has a bitumen coated glass tissue finished with a thermofusible polypropylene fleece
- The lower surface is mineralized glass tissue
- Polyisocyanurate (PIR) core.
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- No–deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP making it environmentally friendly.
More information on 130mm Kingspan TR24 Thermaroof Insulation
To get the information on TR24 Kooltherm insulation range directly from the Kingspan insulation manufacturer click here.
If this is not what you are looking for, the Kingspan brand has a wide number of options to suit your build. Other ranges from Kingspan can be found here. If not other brands such as Celotex, Isover, Rockwool, Thinsulex, Tyvek and Knauf can help you find the perfect product.
Be sure to keep an eye on the bulk buy page, there may be special offers on insulation from time to time. Be sure to understand the delivery policy before ordering, the size of the transport may depend on the amount you order, it may be the case the more you buy the cheaper it may get.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, be sure to drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you, fill in a contact u page or rest a quote.