90mm Kingspan TR26 Thermaroof Insulation LPC/FM
90mm Kingspan TR26 Thermaroof is high-performance insulation which has a fibre-free rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) core. Suitable applications are roofs waterproofed with mechanically fixed single-ply waterproofing.
Properties of 90mm Kingspan TR26 Thermaroof LPC/FM
- High performance
- Rigid thermoset insulation.
- Highly compatible with all mechanically fixed PVC single-ply waterproofing systems.
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment.
- Composed of no–deleterious material.
- CFC and HCFC free.
- zero ODP and low GWP.
- A+ rating in accordance with the Bre Green Guide.
- High Sustainability.
- Resistant to solvents,fungi & rodents.
Certification for 90mm Thermaroof TR26 LPC/FM:
- BS EN ISO 9001: 2008, BS EN ISO 14001: 2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007
More information on 90mm Kingspan TR26 Insulation:-
To get the information on TR26 insulation range directly from the Kingspan insulation manufacturer click here.
If this is not what you are looking for, the Kingspan brand has a wide number of options to suit your build. Other ranges from Kingspan can be found here. If not other brands such as Celotex, Isover, Rockwool, Thinsulex, Tyvek and Knauf can help you find the perfect product.
Be sure to keep an eye on the bulk buy page, there may be special offers on insulation from time to time. Be sure to understand the delivery policy before ordering, the size of the transport may depend on the amount you order, it may be the case the more you buy the cheaper it may get.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, be sure to drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you, fill in a contact u page or rest a quote.