Regupol 3912 Acoustics Underlay for Refurbishments (15m x 1.15m x 6mm)
Regupol 3912 Acoustics Underlay for Refurbishments, can be bonded to a range of floor types it is tough and durable while reducing the impact of sound at the source. It is 6mm in thickness and is made from PUR foam.
Benefits of Regupol 3912 Acoustics Underlay for Refurbishments
- Standard thickness 6mm thick although other thicknesses are available upon request.
- Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under highpoint loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install. Simply bond to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish.
- Reduces construction heights.
- Primarily used for refurbishments although can be used for new build also.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Very comfortable under foot
Application and uses of Regupol 3912 Acoustics Underlay for Refurbishments
- Hard floors
- T & G Chipboard
- Refurbishment projects
- Timber based projects
Accreditation of Regupol 3912 Acoustics Underlay for Refurbishments
- Regupol®3912 Acoustic Underlaymentbeen independently tested by a UKAS accredited laboratory to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
More information on Regupol 3912 Acoustics Underlay for Refurbishments
For more information on Regupol 3912 Acoustic Underlay for Refurbishment from the manufacturer click here
To see more Regupol products click here
For more acoustic products click here