Regupol 4515 Eco 4.5mm (12m x 1.15m x 4.5mm)
Regupol 4515 Eco 4.5mm (12m x 1.15m x 4.5mm) is a soundproof underlay, classed as general purpose, it constitutes of cork granules and rubber granulate. It is a cost effective tough and resilient underlay, which provides soundproof benefits while insulating beneath all Tyes of wooden based floor finishes.
Benefits of Regupol 4515 Eco 4.5mm (12m x 1.15m x 4.5mm)
- Standard thickness 3mm & 4.5mm.
- Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under highpoint loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install. Simply bond to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish.
- Reduces construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Very comfortable under foot.
Application and uses of Regupol 4515 Eco 4.5mm
- Wooden floors
- Laminate flooring
- Enginneering board
- New builds
- Bespoke projects
- Residential buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Educations Buildings
Accreditation of Regupol 4515 Multi 4.5mm
- Regupol®4515 Eco soundproof underlay been independently tested by a UKAS accredited laboratory to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
Zero global warming potential (GWP) & zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
More information on Regupol 4515 Multi 4.5mm
For more information on Regupol 4515 Eco 4.5mm from the manufacturer click here
To see more Regupol products click here
For more acoustic products click here