Regupol 4515 Multi 4.5mm (18m x 1m x 4.5mm)
Regupol 4515 Multi 4.5mm is an acoustic underlay that is tough and resilient which works to reduce the impact of sound beneath the floor. This acoustic underlay works well with a large range of floor finishes, in addition,Regupol 4515 Multi 4.5mm provides long-lasting acoustic performance and does not age or collapse.
Benefits of Regupol 4515 Multi 4.5mm
- Highly sustainable
- Can be completely recyclable.
- Offers long-term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads.
- Resistant to aging
- Does not deform
- Quick and easy to install can be bonded to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish.
- Reduces construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Very comfortable underfoot.
- Due to no rubber content Regupol®, 4515 Multi acoustic underlay does not cause plasticizer migration when used with certain adhesives and floor finishes such as vinyl linoleum and light-colored carpets.
Application and uses of Regupol 4515 Multi 4.5mm
- Can be used with under-floor heating.
- Applications can be on new build and refurbishments
- Suitable for all floor finishes including;
- Ceramic Tile
- Stone Tiles
- Wood & Laminate
- PVC Flooring
- Development uses include;
- Education developments
- Commercial developments
- Leisure developments
- Bespoke architectural projects
- Care homes
Accreditation of Regupol 4515 Multi 4.5mm
- Independently tested under laboratory-controlled conditions and on-site using UKAS accredited. and ANC-approved bodies respectively to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003. When used in acoustic floors under Part E of the Building Regulations and Robust Details is accepted by the NHBC.
Zero global warming potential (GWP) & zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
More information on Regupol 4515 Multi 4.5mm
For more information on Regupol 4515 Multi 4.5mm from the manufacturer click here
To see more Regupol products click here
For more acoustic products click here