Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer (2.25m x 1.15m x 5mm)
Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer is cost effective layer that is made up from a rubber bonded material which is made from recycled materials. It can be used with all types of floor screed and controls the impact of sound.
Benefits of Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer
- Excellent impact and airborne performance.
- Offers long-term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads.
- Minimal creep even under high loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install. No need for separate perimeter strips.
- Minimises construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints
- Supplied in easy to handle sheets.
- Sustainable and also completely recyclable
- Mildew and moisture proof
Application and uses of Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer
- All floor screeds
- New build projects
- Projects where impact of sound control is required
- Student Accommodation
- Education Buildings
Accreditation of Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer
- Regupol® 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer been independently tested on-site to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- Approved by NHBC for ADE 2003 compliance.
- Zero global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
More information on Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer
For more information on Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer from the manufacturer click here
To see more Regupol products click here
For more acoustic products click here