Regupol E48 Acoustic Flooring (13m x 1.15m x 8mm)
Regupol E48 Acoustic Flooring with his high performing. It is made from recycled tyre crumb, and its main use is as under screed which isolates the screed from the structure of the building. This in turn reduces the impacts on energy that is generated by general footfall. Note this product is ideal in reducing both Impact and Airborne Sound.
Benefits of Regupol E48 Acoustic Flooring
- Designed to reduce impact noise from high loads having a maximum load bearing capacity of 30kN/m2(3000kg/m2).
- Excellent impact and airborne performance.
- Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads.
- Minimal creep even under high loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install. No need for separate perimeter strips.
- Minimises construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating.
- Protects expansion joints.
Application and uses of Regupol E48 Acoustic Flooring
- Can be used under all types of floor screed
- New build
Accreditation of Regupol E48 Acoustic Flooring
- Regupol® E48 acoustic flooring material has been independently tested by UKAS and ANC Approved bodies in both the laboratory and on-site respectively to show compliancewith the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- Approved by NHBC for ADE 2003 compliance.
- Zero global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Product manufactured using Recycled Materials and 100% recyclable
More information on Regupol E48 Acoustic Flooring
For more information on Regupol 3912 Acoustic Underlay for Refurbishment from the manufacturer click here
To see more Regupol products click here
For more acoustic products click here