SFTV SuperFOIL 1.5m x 50m (75m2)
SFTV SuperFOIL is a reflective membrane and radiant barrier. It is used as a vapour membrane and radiant membrane. It has a high level of resistance to vapour therefore, reducing the damage caused by condensation.
Sold as 1.5m wide roll, 50m long.
Applications of SFTV SuperFOIL:
Performance of SFTV SuperFOIL:
- Vapour Resistance – 1200MNs/g
- Improves airtightness
- Resistant to moisture
- Roof Performance – 0.95 R Value (Core value + 2 air spaces / EN 16012)
- Wall Performance – 1.42 R Value (Core value + 2 air spaces / EN 16012)
- Floor Performance – 2.8 R Value (Core value + 2 air spaces / EN 16012)
- ( R value is the materials ability to resist heat flowing through it at a certain thickness, the higher the R Value the better the resistance of heat transfer).
Additional Benefits of SFTV SuperFOIL:
- Easy to handle and install
- Made From up to 40% Recycled Materials
Certification SFTV SuperFOIL:
- Fire rating – Euroclass E when fitted ebbing plasterboard
- Conforms to ISO 9001:2015
More information on SFTV SuperFOIL :
SFTV SuperFOIL :-
Specifically looking for SuperFoil products, click here to see what more we can offer.
See product information directly from the SuperFoil manufacturers click here
Discover more Multifoil products insulationhub.co.uk has to offer click here
If you can’t find the product that you are looking for please make sure you let us know, we will try and source the right product for your build. In addition to this, we stock more than just insulation. So whatever your build needs, we are sure to have it.