Rockwool Insulation – Acoustic Insulation
Rockwool insulation is a brand leader for acoustic insulation. It is made from mineral wool insulation which is suitable for commercial and residential building projects.
What are the benefits of Rockwool insulation, Acoustic insulation?
- Reduces the level of external noise significantly therefore reducing the levels on noise pollution within the building. This noise can be from nearby traffic or airplanes, as well as noise from neighbours such as music, or footsteps from a flat above.
- These benefits from added comfort in the building by adding privacy to individuals.
- In addition to reducing the sound that passes through walls Rockwool insulation, acoustic insulation works in all addition way that reduces sound transmissions as well as vibrations which may be pass through building elements.
- The uses of Rockwool insulation, acoustic insulation can be for residential or commercial projects, this can be for new build projects as well as refurbishments.
An important fact to realise is that according to the WHO around 40% of people between the ages of 12-35 are exposed to unsafe levels of noise, using good acoustic insulation such as Rockwool insulation can help reduce the levels of noise that people are exposed to. Please ensure that you are spoken to professional to ensure suitability and proper fit.
There are many acoustic insulation options, so why choose Rockwool Insulation?
The material that Rockwool insulation is made from is a key component in the properties that it provides. Rockwool insulation is made from mineral wool or stone wool. There are three main ways in which Rockwool achieves the level of acoustic properties that is does –
- Rockwool insulation absorbs sound waves, Insulates unwanted noise and controls vibrations. These three properties make Rockwool insulation unique and highly efficient.
What are the addition benefits of Rockwool insulation, Acoustic Insulation ?
- It is a flexible and durable insulation making it easy to install.
- Can be bought as rolls, slabs of board depending on the needs to the build.
- Uses include walls, floors, ceilings, roofs or facade.
- Rockwool insulation provides fire resilience
- It is robust and water repellent.
More information on Rockwool Insulation Acoustic Insulation
For more information on Rockwool insulation, acoustic insulation it is always best to check directly with the manufacturer to check that the information is current and accurate. Click this link to find out more information
ROCKWOOL INSULATION RWA45
ROCKWOOL INSULATION RW3