Terms and Conditions
- Ensure you read all these terms and conditions, any links on this page are part of terms conditions.
- Insulation Hub is trading as S & D Timber and builders merchants limited
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions before completing a purchase to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 02031982062
These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are S & D TIMBER AND BUILDERS MERCHANTS LIMITED (us or we) :
- A company registered in England and Wales under number 11912276
- Whose registered office is at 285 Kenton Lane, Harrow, London, HA3 8RR
- With email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number 02031982062;
These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are at least 18 years old.
Consumer means an individual making the purchase;
Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
Goods mean the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
Website means our website https://www.insulationhub.co.uk on which the Goods are advertised.
Effects Of Coronavirus On Our Business
There are changes to our Deliveries due to the outbreak of coronavirus and recent government advise – please click the link belowEffects of Coronavirus On Our Business
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures, or other forms of advertisement.
- Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
- While we try and ensure that information on our site is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, it is your responsibility to check with the manufacturer for any information you require.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- In the case of any Goods made/ordered to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Basis of Sale
The description of the Goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 3 days from its date unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
- The price of the Goods, any additional delivery, or other charges are set out on the Website or as we may agree in writing.
- Prices are shown including VAT unless stated otherwise, some special offer prices may be highlighted excluding VAT
Price Match Promise
- This is only valid on insulation products
- Must provide a link of the website you are comparing to
- Price Match may not be valid if the products are on special offer on the competitor’s site
- We will not be able to Price Match promise in the weeks leading up to a manufacturer price increase.
- Please note that from now until 9th November 2020, we will be unable to price match promise on any PIR insulation.
Please click on the link below to see updates on price ranges for any products, this will also outline any terms that have to be agreed upon when ordering before the date of the price increase.Price Changes
- In order for your order to be processed, you must pay for your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
- There are a number of payment options available to you
- Credit / Debit Card – We accept most card types including Amex
- Bank transfer
Please read our Delivery policy this outlines charges, time scale, delivery areas, when to accept/reject deliveries, delivery vehicle requirements, failed/delayed delivers and moreDelivery Policy
If something has gone wrong with your delivery, for example, wrong items delivered missing items or damaged items. Please fill in the order issue form and we will work to sort out any issue as a priority.Order Issues Form
Risk and Title
Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full and the Goods have been delivered to the delivery address provided
Conformity and Guarantee
We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
Upon delivery, the Goods will:
be of satisfactory quality;
be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
conform to their description.
It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. Details of the guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer’s guarantee provided with the Goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession
Governing law, jurisdiction, and complaints
The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 10 days.
Insulationhub.co.uk trading as:-
S & D TIMBER AND BUILDERS MERCHANTS LIMITED
285 Kenton Lane
HA3 8RR Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 02089073653