12mm HardieBacker 500 Fibre Cement Tile Backer Board 1200mm x 800mm
12mm HardieBacker can be bought as 6mm as well.
What is 12mm HardieBacker used for?
- In moisture sensitive areas, for example, kitchens and bathrooms.
- The board stays firm and strong, no matter how wet or damp it gets.
- Premium floor tile backer
- HardieBacker cement board has no loose aggregates or fillers, making a strong and uniform tile backerboard.
12mm HardieBacker Features
- Used for walls
- Alternative to plasterboard
- Resistant to rot, swelling and warping when exposed to moisture.
- Easy to Install
- Can be installed on pre-existing floor, wall or wooden frame
Specifications of 12mm HardieBacker and benefits
- 1200mm x 800mm
- Very strong
- Extremely flexible
- 12.8kg per board
- 3x the compressive strength of competitive boards
- Holds up to 200 kg/m²
- Comes with a 15-year warranty
More information on 12mm HardieBacker
Hardiebacker is also available in 6mm
To get the information on this range directly from HardieBacker manufacturer click here.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you.