Karma Easy Panel (15mm x 1.2m x 0.8m)
Karma Easy Panel is insulation that works to reduce the impact of sound and airborne sound. It is 15mm in thickness and can be used in a number of acoustic applications.
Benefits of Karma Easy Panel
- Provides airborne and impact sound attenuation in a single product, providing 36 dB Rw, 32 dB Rw + Ctr and 21dB ∆Lw as a stand alone product.
- Impact performance is improved by up to 3dB when hard surfaces such as laminates are added.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Very low labour costs.
- Can be used with all final floor finishes.
- Easy butt joints, no flanking strips needed and can be cut with a knife or jigsaw.
- The product is natural, breathable, pollutant free and odourless.
- Gives a solid floor ‘feel’ similar to a screeded floor.
- The minimal 15mm thickness eliminates the need to re-apply skirting and problems associated with door thresholds on refurbishment projects.
- Withstands 5kN/m2 loading for partition construction.
- Versatile: can be used on floors, walls and ceilings as part of new build, refurbishment and remedial projects. Also in timber framed masonry and steel framed applications.
- Ideal for use in modern methods of construction.
- Adds high level of thermal mass to construction.
- Ideal for use in conjunction with under floor heating systems
Application and uses of Karma Easy Panel
Measurements of Karma Easy Panel
- Sheet size: 15mm x 1.2m x 0.8m
More information on Karma Easy Panel
To see more Karma products click here
For more acoustic products click here