115mm Celotex Thermaclass Cavity Wall 21 – 1200mm x 450mm
115mm Celotex Thermaclass Cavity Wall 21 board properties:-
- High thermal performance polysiocyanurate (PIR) Insulation Board
- Excelent Thermal performance.
- Thermal Conductivity of 0.021W/m.k
- Reduces thickness of insulation require to achieve required u-value
- Tongue and Groove profile.
- Minimises gaps between boards
- Ensure continuity of insulation
- Maximise thermal conductivity
- Provide protection from wind and wind driven rain
- When installed correctly avoids the use of joint tape between board to prevent water ingress
- High Performance facer
- low emissity foil facing
- Help achieve high thermal conductivity
- Easy to install
- Easy to transport
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that is CFC/HCFC free and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) with a low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Applications and Uses Of 115mm Celotex Thermaclass Cavity Wall 21
- Full fill cavity wall applications
- Can be installed with up to 19mm residual cavity
Certification of 115mm Celotex Thermaclass Cavity Wall 21
- BBA Certified
- Manufactured under Environmental Management System – ISO 14001:2015
- Manufactured under Quality Management Standard – ISO 9001:2015
- In accordance with BS EN 13165
More information on 115mm Celotex Thermaclass Cavity Wall 21
115mm Celotex Thermaclass Cavity Wall 21 is a large available in a range of thickness 90mm, 115mm and 140mm.
To get the information on 115mm Celotex Thermaclass Cavity Wall 21 insulation range directly from the Celotex insulation manufacturer click here.
If this is not what you are looking for, the Celotex brand has a wide number of options to suit your build. Other ranges include TB4000, PL4000, GA4000 and more. If not other brands such as Kingspan, Isover, Rockwool and Knauf can help you find the perfect product.
Don’t forget we stock more than just insulation so you can get all your supplies in one place.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an e-mail and we will source it for you.